Dontwastemoney are looking to hire an HR Senior Administrator for our head office in Birmingham. In this role you will be responsible for the HR function in our nationwide company with support from an external HR consultant. You will be reporting to the Directors for Sales, Compliance and Business Development.
Your duties will include:
End to End recruitment for field sales agents across the UK which will include the following:
- Basic criminal record checks
- Reference checks.
- Telephone interviews.
- Creating job adverts.
- Maintaining HR records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications and payroll information.
- Creating more streamline, efficient and safer forms of information management.
- Improving, updating and creating new HR company policies to ensure we are meeting legal and client requirements as well as functioning as cost effective as possible.
- Supporting Team Leaders with Employee Relations issues including performance, sickness and grievances.
- Updating employee contracts in line with government legislation.
- Supporting Field Sales Managers in performance management and ensuring weekly reviews are completed through employees probationary period.
- Creating documentation reviews and probation logs for new employees as well as coaching Field Managers on the information/support required.
- Implementing a Pension scheme throughout the organisation including presenting to all employees.Maintaining HR records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job
- classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
The company offer a competitive salary, CIPD training (where appropriate) and significant progression opportunities as the company grows.
Required skills include strong administrative, communication and IT skills (particularly Excel). Previous experience in a similar role would be a significant advantage.